The Quilts of Valor Foundation (QOVF) announces today that as a continuance of their 10thanniversary, 10,000+ quilters all across America are being asked to sew on February 1, 2014. The date is National Freedom Day in the USA and Ms. Gordon said, "It seemed like the perfect day to sew for our combat service members and veterans, so we have selected it to be our National QOV Sew Day."
Join your local group or shop on Saturday, February 1, 2014 to enjoy the of fellow Americans and quilt for a cause....
- WHAT: Quilts of Valor National Sew Day
- WHO: Calling all patriotic citizens that want to help make quilts for our combat service members and veterans.
- o No sewing machine - we will share and also have handwork to do
- o You don't sew? That's OK, we need happy hands to iron and cut fabric
- WHEN: Saturday, February 1, 2014
- WHERE: ...... check with your local QOV representative or contact Betsy Podriznik at email@example.com 770-841-3572