Bring your entry to the March Meeting.
The Pillow Pals are having a tea, but don't know what to wear. You can help by making a Pillow Pal and "dressing it up" and try to win a prize for the most creative outfit.
Here are the rules:
- Create a Pillow Pal using the standard pattern.
- Embellish, dress, or adorn your Pal in a way that makes them suitably outfitted for a super-special, very fancy, event of the season tea to be held in April. Note: All decorations/embellishments must be removable so that the Pillow Pals can be donated to children in need in their original form.
- Bring your Pillow Pal to the March meeting for judging. The winner will be decided by an "outside agency".
- All entries will be taken to the tea party and photographed with their friends (this could possibly lead to a future modeling contract!!).
- Guild members are invited to attend the tea with two more Pillow Pals, dressed or undressed (the Pillow Pals, that is; guild members must be dressed).
This is an opportunity that you won't want to miss. A prize basket with fantastic goodies will be awarded to the winner - it will even include a kit to make another Pillow Pal.
Please support this important community project.